Sunday 12 January 2014

A New Challenger Appears


The moment I've you've all been waiting for has arrived!!! I'm happy to present 瀬乃宮あかね Senomiya Akane, <Estelle> in-game.

<Name>
瀬乃宮あかね Senomiya Akane
<Age>: (Book 1) 16
<Race>: Japanese
<Country>: Japan, Nishinoomote-Shi, Kagoshima-Ken
<Occupation>: High School 2nd Year
<Reason for playing SAO>: A gift from her older brother with whom she rarely speaks. She was reluctant at first because of her lack of interest in gaming, but finally agreed. 

Obviously there's more to it than that, but I can't spoil it all at once now can I! But before we move on to bigger and brighter things, I'd like to point out that the use of Asuna's face is merely a placeholder - Akane will have a similar range of expressions and similar features but will have a unique look. Her unarmored character art is still in the works, but until then, enjoy the first step into the re-imagined world of Aincrad!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice.
    I need to figure out the same thing~
    Maketakunaaii~~ jk ^__^
    I like the whole "red" sort of thematic. Rin and Nero are both red and awesome haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah! She'll have hints of Tsundere as well as a kind of agressive, stand-off-ish personality.

    ReplyDelete